[PD] bangtris

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 2 22:09:01 CET 2006

On Dec 2, 2006, at 4:59 PM, Federico wrote:

> marius schebella ha scritto:
>> Hi,
>> I made a tetris like game with pd and called it "bangtris". maybe you
>> will like it. but it is version 0.1!
>> http://parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/Pd/bangtris.tar
>> feel free to send comments or bugreports.
>> marius.

> about games....
>
> i mate a little one with pd some time ago.
> it is the LightsOut game.
> scope of the gaim is to turn all lights on in a 5x5 box.
>
> check it out!
>
> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2005-02/025871.html
>

> maybe we should make a 'Gaming' section on the Pd wiki :D

Or you could add your link to the downloads wiki page:

http://puredata.org/downloads

Anyone should feel free to add links to their stuff there.  That's
what that page is all about.

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess
himself of it.            - Thomas Jefferson