[PD] DesireData CVS

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 2 22:28:46 CET 2006

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> You mention before that DD will be 99% compatible with Pd.  I am
> wondering what the 1% that is incompatible.  It would be good to know
> what the differences will be.

The percentages are very debatable. Data structure renderers are currently
unimplemented, but it is in the plans. What's not in the plans is
supporting t_widgetbehavior, class_setwidget(), class_setproperties(),
sys_pretendguibytes(), sys_queuegui(), sys_unqueuegui(), and also some
messages that simulate mouse clicks in the canvas or operate with the
selection. I'm open to hearing suggestions for compensating for the
missing features.