[PD] passing multiple arugments to new_ routine

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:33:38 CET 2006

okay, Thanks, Frank
I'll route these questions to the right list, from now on (except this
message).  and I think I uderstand how this will work now.... in this
example:
static void *route_new(t_symbol *s, int argc, t_atom *argv)

int argc is the count of the number of arguments, and t_atom *argv
must be the vector of arguments themselves.  (this I'm inferring from
seeing it in code)  I still don't get what t_symbol *s is for, yet.
Thanks,
Chuck