[PD] OT: Blip Festival

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Dec 4 01:30:55 CET 2006

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 12:25:25PM -0500, Paris Treantafeles wrote:
> you should come next year and do a pd on gp2x set!

That would be pretty fun! My group also does 8-bit video game inspired
music with a gameboy advance, two commodore 64s, and a whole lot of
effects (and we've just started using the gp2xPd a bit in our sets).
<http://www.sciencegirlrecords.com/cf/>

We play quite a lot of gigs here locally. Next year I'll research
getting over for blipfestival. Would be wicked to hit up NYC with some
bad arse aliased square raves!

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx