[PD] PD and MacIntel

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 4 02:00:22 CET 2006

I can confirm this.  I was trying to set up a friend with an Intel Mac
today, and got the same result (no sign of startup at all) with the
latest autobuild.  I wonder if any of the autobuilds have worked?  I've
been using Luke Iannini's original compile for MacIntel, and been having
such a good time with it, that I hadn't yet tried the autobuild version.

Phil Stone
UC Davis