[PD] hid/linux: event permission

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 4 23:22:34 CET 2006

Wow, Gentoo is really uptight with the perms!  I have the same as below:

root at debian-testing-i386:~ > ls -l /dev/input/event?
crw-rw---- 1 root root 13, 64 Sep 26 13:11 /dev/input/event0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 13, 65 Sep 26 13:11 /dev/input/event1

Basically, you can either change the perms of the devices, or add
your user to the "root" group.

.hc