[PD] Gem: can't load library

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:43:02 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> root at debian-stable-i386:~ > lspci
> 0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc 3D Rage Pro
> AGP 1X/2X (rev 5c)
>
> So these builds do not run on the machine they were built on.

hi hans, actually we do not know...
it could run on the autobuild machine, but not on the one I tested,
because they have different ATI cards. (Radeon X300).
so that looks like a general problem of the autobuild farm, which has to
  balance hardware optimization against universality.
maybe you will have to configure the gem autobuild to run without any hw
features?
marius.