[PD] diff between graph and array?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Dec 5 12:38:59 CET 2006

Writing docs sure makes you question the simple things again! Like this:

Why is there both "graph" and "array" in the Put menu? Seems like the
"graph" option is kind of a crippled "array" insofar as it doesn't
actually even have a name to address it. At least *I* never use it when
I need to put an array/table somewhere, but maybe somebody has a clever
use for it. Is "graph" some sort of evolutionary holdover, or does it
have a distinct purpose? Miller's manual doesn't go into details here.

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl