[pd] a simple, user friendly place to post and link to patches, externals, libraries, etc.

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 14:36:11 CET 2006

I strongly support that idea too!
youtube for pd patches. and having a button inside your pd pulldownmenu
that says "publish on you-pd.org" which would make it a one klick
action. if we have a standardized description line inside the patch it
could be easily parsed into a web description...
what I also was thinking of for a while now, (and some people already
work in a similar direction) is a virtual place to jam together.
marius.

but... many patches are written for a special situation or for a special
hw setup.