[PD] pdp crop?

metafor metafor at gmx.net
Tue Dec 5 18:05:10 CET 2006

hi yves

well i am a lucky man. CPU is now down on 10% which will give me
enough power to calculate four streams. i still have to test around,
but it looks like it's exactly what i need and it seems to work
stable.

i will definetly have a beer tonight and will think of the miracle
happened to me today.

all the best
marc