[PD] how do I build plugin~ from the CVS repo?

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Dec 5 19:28:29 CET 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 11:14 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> FYI, I just enabled the building of [plugin~] on Mac OS X.  So it
> should be included in nightly builds and upcoming test and final
> releases.

...this sounds good, but what will this build of [plugin~] do on
OSX?  The problem has with this external has not been "can it
compile" but rather "which plugin does it support?", because it
compiles as VST on some systems, and LADSPA on others...

...I've never gotten the VST version to work on OSX, but the LADSPA
is easy enough, if you have LADSPA installed system wide on the
machine:  any ideas on making LADSPA portable in the app package?

jamie