[PD] font to include in Pd-extended packages

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 5 19:33:13 CET 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 2:35 AM, padawan12 wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:01:05 -0500
> Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>

>> I'd like to propose that we include a default font in the Pd-extended
>> packages and that anything that uses fonts use the included font.
>
> Second that. Sure, leave the loading of other fonts open, but a
> consistent
> look across all platforms would be nice.

Just to be clear, I am not talking about the font that's used in the
Pd interface, but rather when rendering text in 3D space, like Gem, etc.

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith