[pd] a simple, user friendly place to post and link to patches, externals, libraries, etc.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 6 00:21:32 CET 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Steffen wrote:

> On 05/12/2006, at 13.58, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>> the
>> website.
>
> There indeed is. It would be quite valuable if people interested in
> the topic hooked up there. As a matter of fact there is currently a
> related thread taking it a bit further then counting clicks versus
> discussion when the description is to be added.
>
> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pdweb/

Also, we should mention that Steffen has been leading the charge for
a solution to this very issue.  Basically, we are talking about
having some kind of "curated" blog as the front page of puredata.org,
where anyone can sign up for a slot to be the curator, and anyone can
submit.

And as a side note, I think we should use archive.org to host the
video and audio content, since its a great site that freely hosts any
freely distributable content.