[PD] Re: [PD-dev] Pure Data for Solaris?

Jarbas Jacome jandila at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 01:08:02 CET 2006

Yes, brother... thanx, but anyway the workshop was very good! The
people become really surprised with the possiblities PD can offer. It
was just a very introductory workshop and it worked very well. As it
was part of a visual art event, I tried to focus on audiovisual. I
translated the summary if you want to know the topics we discussed:
http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~jjoj/oficina_pd_english.pdf
Thanx everybody!
j.jR.