[PD] GEM : pix_image / GL: insufficient memory

Romain Vuillet romain.vuillet at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Dec 6 19:44:49 CET 2006

Hi list,

I have some trouble with objects "pix_image" and "pix_multiimage" in GEM.
I want to load image(s)," pix_image" then "pix_texture" then "rectangle"...
No problem to load images but when i turn rendering ON, images are NOT
displayed and i have the error message : "GL : insufficient memory"
which is printed for each frame.

I think it's not a problem with my patch since the same patch is running
well on an other machine.

Machine that does NOT SUPPORT my patch : Windows XP PRO SP2 / pd 0.39
extended test4 / NVIDIA driver updated yesterday
The other machine that SUPPORT my pach :     Windows XP PRO SP1 / pd
0.39 extended test4 / NVIDIA driver updated yesterday

Thanks for helping

/romain V