[PD] Gem: can't load library

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 22:16:04 CET 2006

Hi,

I believe this is a known bug, Chris Clepper had helped me fix this
problem actually with GEM. I just made a some simple [pixTextureHack]
that loadbangs the mode stuff so everything will work, but I put it in
manually wherever I had a pix_texture.

Only problem was, I forgot about it and got really confused for half
an hour when I was mapping some new textures the other day and nothing
worked. Now I've decided, even better would be to wrap the pix_texture
so that whenever I create the object, the loadbang is sent without me
having to remember.

~David