[PD] matrix~ os x problems

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 8 10:30:04 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 17:36 -0600, Kevin McCoy wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am interested in using matrix~ in OS X - but  I can't get it to
> work.  It won't create the object.  I'm using pd-extended 38.4, but it
> won't work in 39.2 test4 either.
>
> error (miXed): bad creation arguments for class 'matrix~'
>                missing number of inlets
>  matrix~
> ... couldn't create
>
> I have zexy loaded.
>
> Any ideas?  I want to build an audio connection matrix for live improv patches.
>
> Thanks!
> Kevin

hi kevin

without having ever worked with [matrix~] (and not knowing which
[matrix~] you are talking about - i think, there is more than one), i
suppose you should give an argument when creating it. at least that's
what the error messages means with 'bad creation argument'. try
something like [matrix~ 4], that should create a matrix~ with 4 inlets.

roman