[PD] pix_video alphachannel

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 18:13:25 CET 2006

The problem you see has to do with DirectShow using a different set of
coordinates for drawing.  An AVI clip opened with pix_film that also uses
DirectShow should not have this problem.  An updated version of GEM that
does this can be found at
http://gem.iem.at/download/SNAPSHOTS/gem-CVS20060914-w32-i686-bin-doc.zip

pix_draw is not the fastest way to get images drawn.  Try pix_texture and
the rectangle object.  A 640x480 or 1024x768 window is filled with
[rectangle 5.33 4].