[PD] matrix~ os x problems

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:00:02 CET 2006

OK, ran with verbose.. and tried to create mtx_mul~:

tried /mtx_mul~.pd_darwin and failed
tried /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/cyclone/mtx_mul~.pd_darwin
and failed
tried /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/zexy/mtx_mul~.pd_darwin
and failed
tried /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/cxc/mtx_mul~.pd_darwin
and failed
tried /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/ext13/mtx_mul~.pd_darwin
and failed
tried /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/iemabs/mtx_mul~.pd_darwin
and failed
tried /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/iemmatrix/mtx_mul~.pd_darwin
and succeeded
 mtx_mul~
... couldn't create

So it succeeds and then can't create it?
As always, thanks for your help,

Kevin

--
"[D]aily life [is] a theatrical landscape in which 'everyone has their
price,' God (via televangelism) and happiness (smile buttons) become