[PD] nqpoly4 simple instructions?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Fri Dec 8 19:28:22 CET 2006

Hi Frank and the list,

I was searching for some help with nqpoly4 and found this from last July...

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Attached is a reworked version of nqpoly4, which should be compatible
> but I only tested it with your many-osc.pd so far.

I still can't understand how to create abstractions for nqpoly and get
it to call them, but at least your version looks a bit cleaner ;-)

Can you explain in simple steps how to use this patch?

Also, if I wanted dynamic voice handling (i.e. voices shut off when not
in use to save CPU), does nqpoly handle this by itself or would I need
to build a [switch~] into the abstraction?

thx,
d.
--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl