[PD] pix_record mixed pixes

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 9 03:48:18 CET 2006

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, chris clepper wrote:
> On 12/7/06, Chris McCormick <chris at mccormick.cx> wrote:
>> I guess one way to 'fix' that (and break backwards compatability) would
>> be perform a GLPushMatrix every time there is a fork in the graph,
>> and a GLPopMatrix every time you get to a leaf node.
>
> That's just doing the same thing as the [separator]/[pix_separator]
> objects.  I think effort would be better spent making more documentation
> which clearly shows how patching differs from DSP and message objects.

Hey, this reminds me of a question I asked on gem-dev in October and got
no reply. Here it is again:

How do i get [separator] to separate colours? I was teaching the use of
[separator] in a workshop and then I realised that it doesn't backup
colours. Is [separator] really only for transformation matrices or is
there an option to enable it to work with [colorRGB] and [alpha] and etc?