[PD] nqpoly4 simple instructions?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Dec 9 14:12:47 CET 2006

Hallo,

> Hmm, you'd have to add the [switch~] AFAIK.  But it would be really
> nice if it handled that for you.  That should be possible by having a
> [switch~] in nqpwrap.pd and make it controlled by the allocation
> logic.  That would be very slick and not too difficult.

I would prefer to have my own control over switching, so I would not
like this to be included in nqpoly4 directly. This is especially
important if one is not using any of the inlets of nqpwrap at all like
in the additive synth examples I just posted. It's trivial to add
switching to the abstraction, which must be written anyway.

Ciao