[PD] tutorial/howto/docs for Toxy (IX)?

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Sat Dec 9 18:25:11 CET 2006

I just got Toxy (is it called IX?) running...but getting it running and
understanding it seem to be two different things. Are there reasonable
docs somewhere that I am just missing? How did other people figure it out?

I can't find screenshots for it although at least running the example
patches gives me an idea of what it can do. It tells me it is the 15th
alpha build. So...how stable is it?

All I can seem to find is:
http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/toxy.html

BTW the source and examples I am using are from the above page as well.
I didn't have any luck working w/ the Pd CVS on this.

So for a performance-oriented GUI (i.e. edit mode disabled, no menus) we
have Toxy/IX and GRiPD. Anything else I should look at?

-John