polypoly [was: Re: [PD] overcome nqpoly4 limitations]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 11 00:25:44 CET 2006

Hallo,
Cesare Marilungo hat gesagt: // Cesare Marilungo wrote:

> Thanks, I'll try it.

Cool. I've made some further changes which make polypoly a bit more
useful. I removed the need to have an inlet as a loadbang replacement
in the polypoly-abstractions that are automatically created.
Loadbangs can now be used just like in any other abstraction.

Then I reused the existing right inlet of the polypoly-abstractions as
an inlet to customize it. The inlet is connected to polypoly's middle
inlet now.  (I guess I will remove the third inlet ot [polypoly] as
it's not useful with [poly] because you cannot change the polyphony of
[poly] with a message anyway).

I think, this now is a really useful approach to make traditional and
even some not so traditional approaches to polyphony easy in Pd. (Yes,
Hans, it will go to CVS soon. ;)

Ciao