[PD] glpushmatrix glpopmatrix

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Mon Dec 11 10:03:08 CET 2006

Chris McCormick a écrit :
> On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 05:08:48PM +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>> Hallo,
>> marius schebella hat gesagt: // marius schebella wrote:

>>> Unfortunately the lindenmayer patches never made it to the documentation
>>> on the pd~convention site.
>> Really? Hm, I wonder where I got them from. Anywhere they're attached
>> in handy .tgz format.
>
> Wow, that's really fantastic work. Thanks Cyrille! I have to see if I
> can use this to build some kind of a weird warping organic instrument
> for ergates. :)

hello,

sorry for the late reply, i don't really have a good internet connection now.

i'm happy to see this is usefull. i really should add some more patch i already send to this list (oscilloscope~ by exemple) and other stuff i made
with glsl (game of life or other stuff).

well, it's just a question of time.

cyrille