[PD] pix_record mixed pixes

vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Mon Dec 11 14:52:27 CET 2006

thanks IOhannes for being patient.
well, i am still a bit unsure. do you mean that the stuff i described
below canNOT be recorded at all within puredata? i.e. do i have to make
a recording using the ouput of the graphic card?

i am now trying to record a single rectangle moving over the Gem window.
do i have to use pix_snap synchronized with pix_record to take a
sequence of snapshots? (i only get a green video output).

vincent