[PD] fmbox patch for d/l, improv

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 03:17:42 CET 2006

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions - it feels really good to
get feedback on work.  About the reverb, I have been performing live
with this patch for last few weeks and I had put it in there because I
was going straight from Pd to amplification, with this patch as
standalone - a little reverb could be used to round things out a bit.
If it were running to a mixer abstraction or in conjunction with
others I would take it out.

I'll work on getting presets in there.  That's a good idea -
randomization might also be fun.  I'm also very much into reverb/delay
type effects and I'm working on something like that next - finding
ways to combine multiple delays and run through them differently.

Kevin