[PD] cellular automata

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Dec 12 05:22:15 CET 2006

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, vade wrote:

> Thanks for replying on list too, when I chose to simply take it private.

You chose to reveal yourself. I had removed your name from both emails
that I sent to the list.

> Actually I own a copy of Max/MSP, thank you very much,

Well, you see, now I wish I had just not replied to that first mail that
you sent me - or even just the second one. I'm not interested in knowing
whether your license is real. I don't want to talk to you. It doesn't have
to do with MAX, it's just the kind of mail that you write me.