[PD] [ot] job listing at ucsd

Tom Erbe tre at music.ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 13 04:24:57 CET 2006

We are looking for a programmer/IT guru to support our arts, music,
dance and theatre departments.

http://joblink.ucsd.edu/bulletin/job.html?cat=information&job_id=41021

"Responsible for the operation of instructional computing labs for
the Division of Arts and Humanities Art Departments - Theatre and
Dance, Visual Arts and Music. Serve as technical liaison between
Theatre and Dance, Visual Arts and Music computer arts faculty and
staff and Academic Computing Services regarding the operation of the
facilities. Play a key role in developing initiatives supporting the
Interdisciplinary Computing and the Arts major (ICAM) which involves
working with faculty and staff from the three Arts departments as
well as developing contacts for industry support. Training
responsibilities include offering workshops/classes/seminars for
graduates, undergraduates and Teaching Assistants. "

- - - - -
tom erbe ~ tre at ucsd.edu ~ studio director ~ ucsd department of music