[PD] YAMIB: yet another mac intel build

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 13 06:58:44 CET 2006

Ok, please test the next nightly build on the Mac/Intel, 2006-12-13.
13 is my lucky number ;).  I think I got it working now.  I had to
build Tcl/Tk from CVS (8.4.15-pre). Which is nice because it includes
the new Mac OS X drawing speed-up code.

http://autobuild.puredata.info

It turns out that the Tcl/Tk that Apple includes on Mac/Intel is
buggy...

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler