[PD] error compiling any2string

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 13 09:34:25 CET 2006

Miguel Cardoso wrote:
> I get this error compiling any2string.c
>
> does anyone have these moocow externals compiled for mac intel?

did you use "./autogen.sh && ./configure && make" or just "make"?
you are trying to compile an application instead of a dylib.

thinking of this, i am not sure, whether pdstring's build-system really
supports os-x (i haven't looked, so forgive my ignorance).

most likely, the simplest way would be to not build the pdstring library
but to use the "günther's grand unified build system":
'cd pd/externals/build/darwin  && make'

if this is too much for you, just use 'make any2string.pd_darwin' and
'make string2any.pd_darwin'

mfa.dsr
IOhannes