[PD] YAMIB: yet another mac intel build

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 14 17:33:46 CET 2006

Ok, so the release branch works, that's good news.  I don't have an
Intel Mac, and this problem is only on Intel Macs from what I have
seen, so I am going to have to leave this bug open for the non-
release builds, as long as the release works.

But all you Mac/Intel people, please try your hand at finding the
source of the bug.  I don't get it, all this stuff works fine on Mac/
PowerPC.

.hc