[PD] YAMIB: yet another mac intel build

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 14 20:59:11 CET 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 1:57 PM, Steffen wrote:

> On 14/12/2006, at 17.33, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> But all you Mac/Intel people, please try your hand at finding the
>> source of the bug.  I don't get it, all this stuff works fine on
>> Mac/PowerPC.
>
> I guess this is good news. Both the test6 build and the dated build
> of 14th of dec work (what seams the same):
>
> - the "audio I/O stuck... closing audio" error has disappeared.
> - open patches, play sound.
> - when closed both the before-mentioned processes shut
> - the 'select all' graphics test is successful too

Great, so it sounds like I got rid of the bug.  Or really rather the
Tcl/Tk devs got rid of the bug, and I just swapped in the working code.

> You mentioned earlier that the dated build was head of cvs, which i
> guess is 0.41'ish(?), so this dated build is kind of like Pd-
> extended-0.41?

Its the HEAD of Pd-extended, but that is still stuck on Pd 0.39.2
until someone ports all the Pd-extended patches to the 0.40 branch.

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams