[PD] [PD-announce] netpd-shuffle: the netpd-radio

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 14:53:37 CET 2006

Nice one Roman, I downloaded a few recently and was
amazed at the variety of noises and rythmns, some brilliant
moments, but as you say - often long periods of dullness.
Maybe a distillation down to the "best of" when somebody
has time to make edits - "Now That's What I call Puredata"
and the "Greatest Puredata Hits...EVA!!!" as albums ;)
I will definitely be into jamming this with you guys
in the new year.
a.