[PD] syncronize midi cc send

Daniele F. dfilaretti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:42:54 CET 2006

Hi everybody!
I'm new to this mailing list, and I am also a new PD user.
I use PD in order to send MIDI messages to the AudioMulch software, with
wich I play live. (techno based music)
Ok, my question is: is it possible to "syncronize" the midi messages I send
from PD to AM? for example, I would like to trigger AM patterns with a PD
patch in an "Ableton Live" style, so that the midi message is effectively
sent by PD only at the beginning -let say- of the next bar (or 1/2, 1/4, etc
etc..).. is it possible? wich object do I have to use?
Thanks, and sorry for my bad english, I hope it's almost understandable!
Regards,

Daniele F, Italy