[PD] puredata.com -> lenovo.com

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 16 23:49:47 CET 2006

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Funny... maybe they are the ones who cybersquatted pure-data.org also.

Back in the late 90's I bought some used ISA ethernet cards... they had
been manufactured by a company named PureData.

Google says puredata.com is a "Manufacturer of routers and other
networking equipment."

I don't believe that they have anything to do with any kind of
cybersquatting, nothing like the despicable practices of the company who
bought pure-data.org.