[PD] reverse & variable speed soundplayback?

robbert van hulzen robbert at performers.net
Sun Dec 17 10:30:46 CET 2006

thanks, though i don't really i understand this (i ran into the same problem
with your 'tabread4~ help' post from august): putting a [*~] after the
[vline~] affects the volume, doesn't it?
however, i fixed things another way: before, i had the reverse switch before
the [pow -1] which controls the transposition, so negative nrs just became
zeros. changing the order did the trick.
thanks anyway for your help & attention! if you feel like explaining i'd be
grateful as this does bug me; otherwise i'll just learn more about it some
other day.
cheers, robbert