[PD] Abstraction [define]

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Sun Dec 17 11:35:58 CET 2006

On 17/12/2006, at 5.13, Chris McCormick wrote:

> I use these a lot in my own patches at the moment in order to do in-
> patch
> state saving of all sliders without any externals. It works very
> nicely
> with no fuss.

That and the consensus expressed in other emails in this tread that
the definition of state is subjective might be good reasons for not
implementing state saving? Ie.: We want to save different things, and
we can, isn't that enough?

Another thing related to this; i don't understand why it is so
important to bundle "things" into one file? The freedom that resides
in modularity i (at least) hold quite dear.