[PD] midi strange problem

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:09:22 CET 2006

You think that's bad ... I can't get my midi input back into PD at
all. Yet it goes out, because in my monitoring program it's visible.
I'm using Midi-yoke on winXP. I guess this is some PD-extended
problem.

Btw, shouldn't the "Help -> About PD" tell you what version of PD you
have? It doesn't!

~David