Bugs \ Newbie - Re: [PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test6 released

Vreahli the Audio Bandit vreahli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:31:45 CET 2006

Heyas - first post here. :) Anyway - this is probably just me being
airheaded and not knowing what I'm doing, but after uninstalling the old
version of PD and installing the brand spanking new one, PD declares
happily...

"...pthreadVC.dll was not found. "

I noticed there was a VC2 in the directory somewhere - but I'm not sure
if just renaming it will fix it. Here's some other stuff it decided to
pump out - but I think I can get these to work by messing with the paths.

Gem: can't load library
fftease: can't load library
hid: can't load library
iemabs: can't load library
iemmatrix: can't load library
liblist: can't load library
pdp: can't load library
pidip: can't load library
C:\\Program Files\\pd\\extra\\vasp.dll: couldn't load
vasp: can't load library
xsample objects, version 0.3.1pre7

  xrecord~, xplay~, xgroove~
  (C)2001-2005 Thomas Grill
-: can't load library

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug or an I D ten T error, but help
would definitely be appreciated. :) Thanks to anyone in advance.