[PD] how low (latency) can you go?

Michael Garrett mgarrett at garrett-tech.com
Tue Dec 19 18:19:03 CET 2006

I just thought I would chime in my under informed opinion....

I can not get the latency below 70 or so mSec, on a Core2, 2.6G

Is it the port audio interface to ASIO that makes ASIO so slow??

Or is there something that I am not going correctly.

(This has probably been discussed a million time sorry for the redundancy..)

mcg