[PD] mr peach... and a few questions (prefs and xml sockets)

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:38:05 CET 2006

On 12 Dec 2006, at 11:23 PM, Miguel Cardoso wrote:

> I don't understand very well how the preferences work. I removed
> cyclone and added the mrpeach folder in pd Startup preferences and
> its working now.
> Is there a way to add the number of folders, since all the slots
> are filled?

it seems you are on OSX so open ~/Library/Preferences/
org.puredata.pd.plist with Property List Editor (it is optional -
installed in Developer - but since you are compiling you've almost
certainly installed it already) then you can add more than 10 folders
quite easily, otherwise use the older ~/.pdrc method for preferences.

simon