[PD] Re: fluid~???

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Dec 23 17:15:23 CET 2006

Hallo,
Andres Ferrari hat gesagt: // Andres Ferrari wrote:

> the only way to download fluid~ is to be member of
> footils?

No, not at all (there is no thing as a membership for footils, or
rather: I'm the only "member").

The source code for [fluid~] in available on the CVS
at pure-data.sf.net in /externals/footils/fluid

Some instructions are here: http://puredata.info/dev/cvs

But if you're looking for binaries: I don't provide any.  I could send
you a linux binary, but I doubt this will work out of the box.

I don't have access to Windows or Mac machines with compilers so I
cannot provide binaries for these systems at all.

Ciao