[PD] Stable version for Mac OSX 10.1

Dennis Peeters dennispeeters at chello.nl
Sat Dec 23 22:23:54 CET 2006

Hello all,

I'm new to the list, and also  pretty new to PD, but slowly getting
there.
I normally run PD on my iBook G4, but now I'm trying to get it going on
my "old world" (no USB) G3 Powerbook, that'll only run OSX 10.1.
The prebuild version I tried to put on it was not recognized as a
package (.app) by 10.1 but just shows as a folder.
Any pointers to a stable older version are welcome, so I can use my
Powerbook as a small footprint controller (via OSC and such) for bigger
patches and Triokatronix' Isadora  on other macs.

Grtz
Dennis