[PD] PD Newbie 101

Tim Mortimer timmortimer at d2.net.au
Sun Dec 24 02:02:52 CET 2006

Thanks for taking the time to reply Frank.

For the record, the function object is simply a mouse/ GUI breakpoint
function editor. I'm hoping one day that such a beast will exist not
only with "lines & breakpoint dots", but also perhaps a bit more like
the pen tool in illustrator or photoshop, allowing for curvature to be
defined between breakpoints....

I'll keep your "annotated converts diary" idea in mind. I'm still
grappling with Csound primarily at this stage. But hopefully sometime
over the Xmas new year break i'll have a chance to install & have an
initial look over PD....