[PD] soundfiler

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Sun Dec 24 22:59:31 CET 2006

Hi, like sent a message to soundfiler: [read -resize C:\Documents and Settings\myname\folder\folder\filename.aif tablename]. I forgot which way slashes go after C: and stuff. This is on PC, windows. K. then there's a table object. I think that's what they're called, like where there is a table in the subpatch of the object. I think i called the table [table tablename 2040]. There's an error that I believe "Documents and Settings" causes. Windows produces a "don't change this foldername" alert if you try to change it to "Documents_and_Settings". With a different soundfiler object and messages to open up browsers to get the "filename.aif", the "filename.aif" successfully loads to the "tablename" table. A solution without opening browser window is preferable. Over and out