[PD] running pd as a cubase vsti

David McCarthy destrvkt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 16:59:05 CET 2006

Hello,

I am looking for some help, to send pd real-time MIDI messages from
cubase5.  This would really facilitate easy score writing.

(pc win98)

Could anyone give me some advice on how this may be done?

I am looking to just have the pd window open as normal, to be able to
program away, change things, etc. -  but, to be able to send MIDI
information from a score in cubase to pd directly, at the same time.

I must say thank-you to the developers of this program, and the people who
help out on this list.

David.