[PD] running pd as a cubase vsti

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 26 19:45:50 CET 2006

David McCarthy a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Could anyone give me some advice on how this may be done?

Apparently not, :P
> I am looking to just have the pd window open as normal, to be able to
> program away, change things, etc. -  but, to be able to send MIDI
> information from a score in cubase to pd directly, at the same time.

Did you try to put a physical midi cable between pd and cubase or a
virtual midi cable with Hubis Loopback ou MapleDriver?
You might have your solution with pdvst, look it up... It's an old pd
version (0.37) but maybe it would be able to do what you are expecting
from pd.

PC.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com