[PD] reverse delay for live signal processing?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:16:37 CET 2006

Derek,

Thanks for the patch - looks good.  I'm also looking to do overdubs.  The
pitch shift and granulation are nice features that I think I will add into
mine as well (by the way, I learned a lot from your particle chamber patch -
thanks for that).  I'm also thinking of setting up a bank of filenames to
save/load loops.  I will add a GUI and link to the patch when I get close to
a working version.

Kevin

--
"[D]aily life [is] a theatrical landscape in which 'everyone has their
price,' God (via televangelism) and happiness (smile buttons) become