[PD] reverse delay for live signal processing?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 14:06:06 CET 2006

This is what I've ended up doing too (tabplay~ and tabwrite~ with bangs for
each) - I think maybe the devs will add the voltage control to tabwrite~ in
the distant future.  Maybe a tabwrite4~ if possible?

Thanks again for your help.
Kevin

--
"[D]aily life [is] a theatrical landscape in which 'everyone has their
price,' God (via televangelism) and happiness (smile buttons) become